Irish coffee is a cocktail drink that's often served on Irish holidays, such as St. Patrick's Day, consisting hot coffee, Irish whiskey, whipped cream, and brown sugar.To celebrate St. Patrick's Day this year, Ovalware made this drink for the very first time, and would like to share with you the recipe.
1. Pre-het the cup with hot water, then empty the cup.
2. Add about 1 tablespoon of brown sugar into the cup.
3. Fill in 3/4 cup of hot brewed coffee (or to your preference).
4. Add about 3 tablespoons of whiskey, preferably Irish, and stir.
5. Fill the cup with heavy whipped cream.
6. Sprinkle light brown sugar garnish. Enjoy!