Want to add a flavor twist to your cold brew?
This rich flavored vanilla bean iced coffee recipe will help you do just that. With the easy-to-make cold brew coffee with Ovalware’s cold brew maker, simply add in a mix of vanilla bean, coconut milk, and honey, you can make this special coffee cocktail in your home kitchen.
1. Grind coffee beans to prepare for making cold brew coffee. For detailed brewing instruction of how to make it with Ovalware Cold Brew Maker, please click here.
2. Once the cold brew coffee is made after 12-18 hours, use some of it to make into ice cubes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare vanilla bean coconut milk mix with 14 oz. full-fat coconut milk, 1 whole vanilla bean (seed removed) or 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract, and 2-4 tablespoons of honey maple syrup or coconut sugar. Mix all the above ingredients together in a separate cup.
4. Fill an empty cup with pre-made cold brew coffee ice cubes.
5. Add in the mixed vanilla bean coconut milk.
6. If the cup is not full, fill it up with extra left-over cold brew coffee for stronger flavor.
Not sure what you mean by 14lb of coconut milk