- 4 to 6 tea bag or 4 to 6 teaspoon loose-leaf tea. (depending on desired strength)
- Optional ingredients: sliced lemon, fresh mint leaves, sweetener of your choice (honey, sugar, etc.)
- If you are using tea bag, cut one of the corners of each of the 4 to 6 tea bags and dump the loose tea into your RJ3 cold brew filter. If you are using loose-leaf tea in the first place, add 4 to 6 teaspoon of loose-leaf tea into your RJ3 cold brew filter.
- Now Insert the filter into the glass pitcher.
- Slowly pour room temperature filtered water or cold filtered water over the loose-leaf tea, filling to the max line marker on the cold brew maker. Stir loose-leaf tea to start the brewing process!
- Put the cap on to seal the pitcher and refrigerate. Steep white or green tea for 8 to 10 hours; steep black or oolong tea for 10 to 12 hours.
- Once your time’s up, remove filter with loose-leaf tea.
- Silicone seal can be removed from the filter and installed onto the cap for an air tight seal. Cold Brew Iced Tea can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week.