- 4 to 6 tea bag or 4 to 6 teaspoon loose-leaf tea. (depending on desired strength)
- Optional ingredients: sliced lemon, fresh mint leaves, sweetener of your choice (honey, sugar, etc.)
- If you are using tea bag, cut one of the corners of each of the 4 to 6 tea bags and dump the loose tea into your RJ3 cold brew filter. If you are using loose-leaf tea in the first place, add 4 to 6 teaspoon of loose-leaf tea into your RJ3 cold brew filter.
- Now Insert the filter into the glass pitcher.
- Slowly pour room temperature filtered water or cold filtered water over the loose-leaf tea, filling to the max line marker on the cold brew maker. Stir loose-leaf tea to start the brewing process!
- Put the cap on to seal the pitcher and refrigerate. Steep white or green tea for 8 to 10 hours; steep black or oolong tea for 10 to 12 hours.
- Once your time’s up, remove filter with loose-leaf tea.
- Cold Brew Iced Tea can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week.