Our RJ3 Cold Brew Maker is simple to use, and creates a batch of great tasting cold brew coffee/tea that you can keep fresh in fridge for up to 2 weeks with its air-tight seal. Here's our recommended brewing procedure in detail:
1. Add 85g/110g grounds to filter, approximately 5/6 of the way up. For 1.0L Cold Brew Maker, add 85 g and for 1.5L Cold Brew Maker, add 110 g.
2. Carefully pour room temperature filtered water over the grounds, filling it to the max line.
3. After filling to max line, stir to begin process.
4. Put the cold brew maker into your refrigerator for 12-18 hours (leave up to 24hrs max. if you want a stronger brew.) Stir occasionally to bring out the best flavors.
5. Take cold brew maker out of fridge.
6. Once the coffee is to your preference, stop brewing by removing the filter and grounds.
7. Enjoy your cold brew!
8. Mix cold brew concentrate with ice, water, and/or milk to create your perfect cup of joy!
9. After drinking, always put the lid back on for an air-tight seal. Cold brew can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
10. You can make other drinks besides cold brew with our CBM. Here are some of our recommended recipes: