How To Brew Professional Cold Brew Coffee
The thoughtfully designed RJ3 Cold Brew Maker is simple to use. This efficient cold brew maker creates a batch of great-tasting cold brew coffee/tea that you can keep fresh in the fridge for up to 2 weeks using its built-in air-tight seal.
In other words, this cold brew maker is a convenient and accessible way to help you brew in the mornings with less effort, complete with the rich and robust flavors you would expect from a top-quality coffee shop.
To brew and make the most of your beans, we recommend the following brewing procedure:
1. Add 85g/110g grounds to filter, approximately 5/6 of the way up. For 1.0L Cold Brew Maker, add 85 g and for 1.5L Cold Brew Maker, add 110 g.
2. Carefully pour room temperature filtered water over the grounds, filling it to the max line.
3. After filling to max line, stir to begin process.
4. Put the cold brew maker into your refrigerator for 12-18 hours (leave up to 24hrs max. if you want a stronger brew.) Stir occasionally to bring out the best flavors.
5. Take cold brew maker out of fridge.
6. Once the coffee is to your preference, stop brewing by removing the filter and grounds.
7. Enjoy your cold brew!
8. Mix cold brew concentrate with ice, water, and/or milk to create your perfect cup of joy!
9. After drinking, always put the lid back on for an air-tight seal. Cold brew can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
10. You can make other drinks besides cold brew with our Cold Brew Maker. Here are some of our recommended recipes:
Whether at home or at the office, our thoughtfully designed cold brew maker will be sure to help you enjoy home-brewed goodness at any time you want.
Take a look at our Cold Brew Maker Product page to learn more details, features, and benefits on how our cold brew maker can help you jumpstart your mornings.
For more cold brew must-haves, come check out our Cold Brew Collection page!