We've received many requests in the past regarding how to use our Pour Over Coffee Maker to brew amazing pour over coffee, and here is our recommendation:
1. Add coffee grounds to our RJ3 Stainless Steel coffee filter or paper filter. Shake gently to flatten grounds.
2. Pour just enough water to wet all of the coffee grounds. Allow it to bloom for 30 seconds.
3. Use your kettle to slowly pour water in a spiral motion to brew the perfect cup.
4. Remove the filter from the carafe.
6. Place measurement cup back on your pour over carafe to keep the coffee warm.
Visit our Pour Over Coffee Maker Collections for more choices. Enjoy!